|Rates||3-10 Nights *||11-29 Nights *||30 + Nights|
|2 Bedroom / 2 bath||$150||$150||$150|
* Stays of less than 30 nights are subject to 14% tax, rate does not include tax
Arsenal 201 is a mixed use living space of retail and apartment homes in the Lawrenceville area of Pittsburgh. Once the site of the largest arsenal in the Union during the Civil War, Arsenal preserves history in a modern, progressive way.
Our exceptional location puts you just four miles from downtown Pittsburgh and gives you great proximity to shopping, dining, entertainment, nightlife, and more all within walking distance of home.
- Complete Furniture Package-sofa, love seat, coffee and end tables, dining table, beds, nightstands, and dressers
- Complete Housewares Package-microwave, coffee maker, electric can opener, toaster, cookware, dishes, glasses, utensils, flatware...everything needed to cook and serve
- Modern Kitchen with Full Size Appliances-refrigerator, range, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
- Washer and Dryer in each apartment
- Flat Screen Televisions with DVD
- Wireless Internet -high speed cable
- Private Phone Line-free local calling and digital answering machine
- Utilities-electric, gas and water
- Weekly Housekeeping and linen exchange